3401 Norman Berry Drive, Suite 146
East Point, Georgia 30344
(click to view map)
atlanta air center
IndoCycle at the Atlanta Air Center is conveniently located off of I-85/75 and Virginia Avenue, just south of downtown Atlanta. There is plenty of off street parking in a lot with ample lighting. Whether before work or after, stop by for an all weather workout you wont soon forget.
We have changing rooms for your convenience and cubbies inside the cycle room for your belongings. IndoCycle is a full service facility where towels, shoes*, water and an inspiring work out are always provided! Should you prefer a little extra cushion, gel seats are available for use during class.
*Shoes provided upon availibility.
INSTRUCTORS NEEDED (ongoing)
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic certified spinning instructors at our Atlanta Air Center studio to lead his/her own class and be open to sub for fellow instructors. Candidate must be able to lead a mixed class of beginner and advanced students through a safe, challenging, and super fun workout.
Candidate must additionally:
Prepare 45 or 60 minute class profile to music with visualization in one of the 5 Spinning energy zones in advance of class without excessive repetition in class profile and music selection.
Arrive at facility at least 10 minutes prior to class.
Obtain roster from front desk and take attendance if necessary.
Assist clients in proper bike set up.
Assist in preparing room for class as needed.
Utilize and effectively encourage students to utilize a heart rate monitor during training sessions.
Perform any additional duties related to ensuring a safe, productive workout
IndoCycle Studio is a new dedicated indoor cycling facility with 18 of the very latest brand new Spinner NXT bikes! We offer full service training sessions to our clients complete with water, towels and spin shoes. Studio registration and class reservations are available online and our state of the art sound system is just icing on the cake. IndoCycle has a number of regular clients from businesses and neighborhoods in the area along with drop-ins from nearby hotels. We are a cardio community looking to expand our IndoCycle family of instructors. A teaching interview may be required.
Instructors are part-time contractors and not employees of the studio. Salary negotiable. Please send a resume to email@example.com.
what we expect--studio etiquette
At IndoCycle, we have worked very hard to create an environment where you can focus on YOU! Step inside and release the rigors of life for just a little while. Please follow a few simple requests on the following topics:
1. TALKING: This one is very simple. Please do not talk in class; not on the phone and not between bikes. Keep your cell in the cubbie. Be respectful of others in class who decide to leave the outside behind.
2. TYPING: Texting and/or typing on your phone or Blackberry is not permitted on the bike. It is not safe and is distracting to those around you.
3. CLOTHING: There is just no delicate way to say this, but please wear clean clothes to class. We cycle in a pack and feed off of the energy of fellow riders. Please help to make the experience as plesant as possible.
4. CLEANING UP: While IndoCycle is a full service facility, please respect the space. Recycle your water bottle and place your soiled towel in the laundry basket. Wipe down your bike before you leave the spin floor.
5. RIDING AND THE ROUTINE: Each ride is absolutely your own, so please feel comfortable riding at your own pace. There is a certain positive energy to be gained from riding with the group. Should you decide not to follow the instructor, please select a bike in the back row and if you need to leave early, please do so quietly.
6. ENJOYING: Have a great time!